Tuesday, December 26, 2006

How to Make a Trumpet

Here's a groovy video all about making trumpets in a trumpet factory. Although it's from the American kids' show Mr Rogers' Neighborhood, it takes me back to looking through the Square/Round/Arched window in Play School.



[edit: I'm afraid this video has been taken down from YouTube now - but check out my post of Nov 9th 2007.]

Funny how lots of people like watching stuff being made - the guy who uploaded this video has lots of similar films.

P.S. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed it. Do you know which company? Funny how the trumpet on the soundtrack is played on a Bontempi. And yes, happy Christmas.
Stu

angus said...

Well I found the video through this forum and the guys there reckon it's the United Musical Instruments factory in Ohio, who make King, Conn and Benge trumpets.

I thought that about the soundtrack too!