Thursday, February 28, 2008

OMG it's a new post!

Oh dear... there's been precious little blogging going on around here recently. Still, it's not like I have a regular readership (just about six random people every day looking for videos about making trumpets) so I don't suppose anyone gives a hoot.

But there has been quite a lot of blog-worthy material in the past couple of months - including buying trumpets, Primeval stuff, workflow things and so on - but it seems a bit crap to try to catch up with it now.

At the moment I'm busy writing a big band arrangement of Sunny Side of the Street, based on Dizzy's version on Sonny Side Up, and am also helping my Dad a little bit with a book he's written. It's full of funny stories from his decades as a political reporter. Maybe I'll post one or two here (but I'll have to ask first...)

I've also recently discovered StumbleUpon, which is definitely a bad thing if you want to do anything useful with your time. Here's today's find, and my other favourites.

No comments: